Beautiful move-in ready house has a newer roof, solar panels and impact glass windows which makes the monthly carrying costs extremely low - sometimes receiving a credit on electric bill with FPL. The home shows naturally light & bright, is surrounded by custom built homes, close to boat ramps, beaches and shopping. Live on an acre with loads of privacy, mature trees, lush landscaping and fenced-in yard. The home is beautiful, well maintained, decorated with soft paint colors, attractive floor coverings, has vaulted ceilings and dazzling light fixtures. Long estate like driveway is lined with palm trees and leads to an over-sized three car garage. Huge attractive kitchen boasts quartz countertops with waterfall feature, flat cooktop, separate oven, French door style refrigerator and deep single basin sink. Terrific floorplan with separate living, dining and family room. This is a must see! Washer and dryer do not convey.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,965 sq. ft
Indian River Estates
Cable Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price