RARE 3 bedroom, 2 full bath townhouse with 2 bedrooms on the first floor and a master suite and loft on the second floor. Tiled foyer, bathrooms & kitchen. Architectural wood flooring through out living room and hallways. Carpet in the 2 bedrooms and loft. Kitchen opens to the dining and living room and also has a breakfast bar. Large open patio is perfect to relax or bbq in. Watch the golfers go by in the enclosed lanai along the rear of the house. One small pet is welcomed. Enjoy the pool, spa, pickle ball and tennis courts that Heritage Ridge offers. Hobe Sound Beach is only minutes away. HOA monthly fees are $360.00 and Heritage Ridge North has a yearly fee of $495.00.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1,874 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Trash Collection,Water Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Living/Dining Room,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Shower,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. On Golf Course,Zero Lot Line.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price