Don't miss this opportunity to own a lovely, detached, single family home in the beautiful community of Heritage Ridge. The home has vaulted ceilings, a split floor plan, a large screened porch, and newer, waterproof, vinyl flooring in parts of the home. It has a newer roof, installed 5 years ago. and is on a large corner lot just a stone's throw away from the community pool. The home is situated just minutes from quaint Hobe Sound, and the beach, or lovely downtown Stuart in the other direction. Heritage Ridge has a public golf course so you don't have the expensive, monthly fees of some golf communities and has a low HOA.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,534 sq. ft
Heritage Ridge North Sec 01 Lexington
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm/Security Shutters. Corner Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price